Over recent years clients, both academic and commercial, have increasingly opted for bespoke training solutions, asking us to develop ad-hoc training sessions specifically targeting their individual needs.
On-site training has the advantage of allowing clients to:
- develop training programs for specific fields/applications using related and/or company-owned data;
- develop a course at the appropriate level given the teams econometrical or statistical knowledge; and
- customise both the scheduling and mode of delivery (online or in presence) to best suit the needs of individual groups.
Our on-site training portfolio consists of both:
- courses based on the use of the statistical software we distribut TStat either to facilitate the adoption of a specific software within a team or to provide teams members with more up-to-date/advanced knowledge as to the software’s capability; and
- applied econometric and statistical courses using one of the software distributed by TStat.
In addition to the courses listed under the Training Course option in the toolbar, TStat offers in-house training in the following fields; biostatistics, cluster analysis; data visualization, epidemiology, forecasting, missing data analysis, multilevel modelling; multivariate data analysis, qualitative and quantitative data/text analysis, analysis of spatial data, survey data; survival analysis, and time series analysis.
Should the individual course programs in our public training portfolio be unsuitable for your requirements, we would of course be delighted to develop a bespoke training program tailored to your own particular needs. Whether it be starting completely from scratch or mix and matching from our existing portfolio, our in-house training experts have extensive experience in both teaching and course development, thus whatever your training requirements, we can develop a training package to meet your individual specifications. Our training consultants in either Germany (email@example.com) or Italy (firstname.lastname@example.org) would also be delighted to hear from you in order to discuss your needs in person.
CLIENTS WHO HAVE OPTED FOR ON-SITE TRAINING